Re: [anthroposophy] The Comission commits a truth...

  • Minnie hah
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2004
      --- lightsearcher1 <lightsearcher1@...> wrote:
      > Friday, March 26, 2004
      > (a few excerpted sentences...)
      > Give President Bush's critics
      > credit for versatility.
      > Having spent months assailing him
      > for doing too much after 9/11--Iraq,
      > the Patriot Act, the "pre-emption"
      > doctrine -- they have now turned on
      > a dime to allege that he did too little
      > before it.
      > This is the real lesson emerging from the 9/11
      > Commission hearings if
      > you listen above the partisan din.
      > In their eagerness to insist that Mr. Bush should
      > have acted more pre-
      > emptively before 9/11, the critics are rebutting
      > their own case
      > against the President's aggressive antiterror policy
      > ever since.
      > The implication of their critique is that Mr. Bush
      > didn't repudiate
      > the failed strategy of the Clinton years fast
      > enough.
      To all sleeping Listmates,

      It isn't often one as awake as Lightsearcher1 bothers
      to continually attempt to "cast the thick scales" from
      Listmates' eyes, and especially so when *Opinion
      Journal*, one of my favorite fountains of truth, so
      very clearly delineates TRUTH ITSELF for those unable
      to see actuality for themselves. Unconsciousness while
      Ahriman sneaks his evil slanders into
      thought-processes reigns freely among the vast
      majority of befuddled humanity upon this list! But it
      appears to be the trend of these times Steiner spoke
      of so directly and emphatically in warning, over and
      over! Do we listen? Do we SEE?! Do we, as some on this
      list appear to do, satisfy ourselves with expounding
      mightily in lengthy verbosity while seemingly only
      highlighting their own self-praise for a "turn of the
      phrase"? Methinks the latter is all too prevalent, but
      indeed perhaps limited to one or two devout
      verbositists dominating the stage for the sake of
      self-word adulation. Somewhere Steiner over and over
      highlights the FACT of Ahriman's gifts in the written
      word as well as in self-importance.

      Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Lightsearcher1 - may you continue to
      bring Spring fresh breezes of truth into this hall of
      vacuumitis intellectica! I salute you once more!

      Do you Yahoo!?