The Fisher

  • CCAT
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21 8:20 AM
      Luciana and the Fisher.

      Luciana what do you believe in?

      I believe in absolute darkness, transparent glass and mirrors most
      delusive.

      Are you afraid of such mirrors, glass and darkness absolute?

      Yes, I have my respect.

      Why?

      Because in a vision I've had, everything I saw was transparent like
      glass, delusive like mirrors and absolute like darkness.

      And why this vision scares you?

      Because in this vision everything was only dreamed and imagined but
      nothing was real other then my black crystal being, absolutely dark,
      absolutely transparent and absolutely delusive.

      But if it was absolutely dark, how could you see it?

      In my imagination.

      You mean you didn't see it at all?

      Yes.

      And you fear that one day you wake up and saw that it was nothing
      but a dream?

      Yes.

      But when you wake up and didn't dream, why bother?

      Because in my vision I've seen the devil sleep inside my dream and
      he told me that everything he dreamed was of being white and bright.
      I figured it's better to let him sleep and dream then to wake him up
      and die.

      Luciana what do you mean?

      My black Crystal are the eyes which my devil sleeps behind.

      You mean the devil sleeps behind your eyes?

      Didn't I tell you? My devil is asleep, if anything I am a dream.

      Luciana, you mean the black crystal are your eyes, transparent like
      glass, delusive like mirrors and absolute like darkness?

      Yes my dear.

      Luciana are you asleep?

      Yes my dear.

      Luciana, what are you dreaming?