Re: [anthroposophy] Re: "Nature so Motherly to Me"

  • Hogie McM
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 11, 2004
      Derek:
      Im sure you are aware that Dr. Steiner, in addition to his inner work and
      initial requirements for building up character, entered social life wholly and directly, and spent much energy,
      with Walter Johannes Stein as ultimate courier, in trying to inculcate his model
      of the 3-fold social order, politically, directly into real-time social-political change during his lifetime,
      direct to personalities in the government that could have potentially made a change.

      Im not sure I'd call it Political Agitation, as Anthroposophy is not meant to be agitated
      to the world, but economical and political change directly into the physical world,
      definitely a yes.

      Hogie