Re: "Nature so Motherly to Me"

    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 7 10:50 PM
      "derek19282000"

      WHAT HAS ALL THIS TO DO WITH ANTHROPOSOPHY?

      Derek, don't make me answer you. For what kind of lame blame lunk
      would place this as a question? Have you been hiding in some
      underground bunker or is there some vacancy sign on your beard that
      I failed to read?

      With the enormous contributions Maurice and Danny and others have
      made to this list, you better have good reason for your dumbfounded
      response. Because anyone here can connect dots and have been trained
      in thinking enough to see clearly and understand the range of
      misapplications of human spirit that are growing to monster again,
      around us.

      We could pick anyone of the items and I have a back log that are
      even deadlier and I know Jan and Joksu have a pack full as well and
      they all have everything to do with Anthroposophy. So if your middle
      name is Rip Van Wrinkle...please.. snore first if you are about to
      wake up and if you still can't understand why your eyes happen to be
      open, go back into some of the history of this list and rip open
      insights we have covered already.

      Otherwise, don't even hint at the idea that you wonder if this has
      anything to do with Anthroposophy, because I am not in a
      particularly generous mood, to hold your hand, step by step and one
      thing at a time. But if you have a single specific issue, of those
      listed that you might want to explore.. Ask specifically because the
      very nature of the term... Nature so Motherly to me, came from the
      Soul Calendar. Which in every detail is opposite to the Ahrimanic
      forces offered and the money offered to dig humanity deeper into the
      negative.. the -minus-Michael.

      But for the family of heavy slumbering Wrinkles, in case you haven't
      noticed, Ahriman is in the house and we like to keep an eye on him.
      But I fear this is all part of some burp that you had as you
      wandered into a room full of quiet readers and said, (besides
      belching loudly)

      "Is anyone going to turn off that damned alarm or what?" You turn
      it off if you think your so wide awake and you think you know how.
      The rest of us haven't slept a wink Rip but at least we are aware of
      how it fits with Anthroposophy.

      Bradford
    • derek19282000
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 8 2:25 PM
        <holderlin66@h...> wrote:
        > "derek19282000"
        >
        > WHAT HAS ALL THIS TO DO WITH ANTHROPOSOPHY?
        >
        > Derek, don't make me answer you. For what kind of lame blame lunk
        > would place this as a question?

        I DON'T THINK THERE IS ANY NEED TO BE RUDE.
      • Adrian Hansen
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 8 6:58 PM
          Dear Derek,
          You are a new member I asume and not very advanced in
          Anthroposophy ,like my self you will find out the hard
          way, or you will walk away from it. I am sorry that
          Bradford treated you as he did,but this is the only
          way to wake up and although you can't see it yet, you
          will thank him for his words later on. Please stick
          with us and don't be put of, Love Adrian

          ---------------------------------

          Terms of Service.

          http://au.movies.yahoo.com
        • Hogie McM
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 8 7:34 PM
            derek:
            on the surface, it doesn't appear to have anything to do with Anthroposophy.

            But Anthroposophy is always concerned with researching into the inner depths, to hopefully
            someday make that which today is unseen, into a world view where all is seen consciously.
            As Dr. Steiner went to pains to point out many times, there are several paths one may
            take leading to the top of the mountain.  Some are dangerous, others are convoluted, and lead
            to dead ends.....

            in a nutshell, Anthroposophy does not come in "spoon-fed" answers, with fixation.
            Whatever is uncovered, is always itself in full dynamic.

            This is a very powerful group of concerned and informed Anthroposophists whom you have found...
            it is worth getting to know them...dif a little, take the time to make the connections...
            it is always the most fulfilling when you make them yoursel, with a little help from your friends.

            Hogie

            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 8 7:41 PM
              "derek19282000" <derek19282000@y...> wrote:

              > I DON'T THINK THERE IS ANY NEED TO BE RUDE.

              Alright Derek, I was rude, I admit it. Now do you think you can
              perhaps imagine how much we hate to have to watch Nature getting
              ripped off and tortured under Baconian Idols... No, No, I have a
              better idea. Look here Derek.

              "Just when the global diatribe over food and genetically modified
              crops (GM) is heating up in tone and breadth, the corporations that
              create them are staging a showcase for a fresh batch of transgenics.

              These new GM crops, known as biopharmaceuticals, or biopharms for
              short, produce industrial and pharmaceutical chemicals within their
              tissues. The plants, including soy, rice, corn and tobacco, are
              genetically altered to produce substances such as growth hormones,
              curdling agents (coagulants), vaccines for humans as well as farm
              animals, human antibodies, industrial enzymes, contraceptives and
              even pregnancy deterrents.

              Scientists and corporations alike embrace biopharmaceuticals with
              glee. "Imagine being able to harvest enough globulin (a compound
              that fights arthritis) for the whole world in all of fifty acres?",
              writes Dr. William O. Robertson for the Seattle Post
              Intelligencer. "Imagine being able to find the protein healthy
              people use to prevent arthritis or breast cancer and being able to
              produce it in large quantities in rice and tobacco."

              ProdiGene, a leader in the field, calculates that by the end of this
              decade, 10% of the corn produced in the US will be
              biopharmaceutical. The volume of biopharmaceutical drugs and
              chemicals could reach the 200 billion dollar figure, according to
              Dow AgroSciences scientist Guy Cardinau. "

              http://www.zmag.org/content/showarticle.cfm?SectionID=7&ItemID=5102

              So Derek, suppose you tell me if you understand what distortion of
              the Elemental community and enslavement of nature means? Elaborate
              everyone here is game and open, but certainly, not one I met here
              has ever been stupid, except for me.
              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 8 8:14 PM
                Bradford the Rude:

                To modify the engine of Nature, you can either use the sun, moon,
                stars and soil in a biodynamic manner or you can get down into the
                guts of nature with Ahrimanic instinct, and begin perfecting
                biological distortions that will change the entire elemental world;
                super enhance virus weapons; Over inject Silver, so that vegetables
                so soak up lunar forces that they are like breast implants. In fact
                flavor fails, but size and an enhancement of silver certainly
                focuses the moons enlargment, size without taste current concepts.
                There is a moral horror show happening. Someone is under the hood of
                Mother Nature tooling with her, revving the engine, meddling with
                the cow, the goat, the sheep, seeking disconnected Karma and Star
                laws that are made by men only on the Earth.

                Now these new breeds of enlisted and distorted elementals are GM
                channeled into our diets and our environment. Oh we are gonna get
                interesting results alright. But we haven't had the decency to
                discuss the ethics involved with the Rape of Mother Nature and
                turning her into a street hooker, Whore of Babylon for corporate fun
                and demonic profit have we. Issues roll off discussion tables like
                hardened rabbit turds.

                Severing Nature from the Stars and booting up and modifying
                elemental kingdoms, without wisdom, is serious child abuse. It is
                Priest like rape, it's all that we are refusing to deal with as we
                rush to human modification, karmic disruption and genetic cloning
                divorced from Star wisdom. Here fragments of the lower I Am will
                roll of the assembly line, and our Star Born model of self, will be
                a fragment, of our own distorted karmic being. But the military will
                remain the king of Earth hostage taking, but Anthros, fought, proved
                and revealed, but they weren't listened to because the teenagers
                have a strange "Wired Magazine" glint in their eyes. This trip
                comes, batteries not included and we have got to see what is coming.

                "While
                the military is well-versed in employing all sorts of creatures to do
                its bidding, from Army guard dogs to Navy dolphins used for locating
                sea mines, DARPA is keen on branching out from class Mammalia. One
                way is through its "Bio-Revolution" program which seeks to "harness
                the insights and power of biology to make U.S. warfighters and their
                equipment... more effective."

                Little Shop of Horrors

                In July 2003, DARPA held a workshop to "help researchers in various
                disciplines self-assemble into teams capable of developing plant
                inspired actuation systems that will ultimately have application in
                military adaptive or morphing structures." What's on the horizon
                then? Giant Venus Fly-trap-inspired fighting vehicles? A brigade of
                Swamp-Thing warriors?

                (Octo)Pie in the sky camouflage

                According to the agency's 2003 strategic plan, "DARPA-supported
                researchers are studying how geckos climb walls and how an octopus
                hides to find new approaches to locomotion and highly adaptive
                camouflage. The idea is to let nature be a guide toward better
                engineering." Imagine the ink-squirting, suction-cup-covered frogman
                of the future!

                Remote-Control Robo-Rats

                In 2002, DARPA researchers demonstrated that they could remotely
                control the movements of a rat with electrodes implanted into its
                brain using a laptop computer. In 2003 and 2004, DARPA's "Robolife"
                program researchers will turn their attention to the "performance of
                rats, birds and insects in performing missions of interest to DoD,
                such as exploration of caves or covert deposition of sensors."
                Militarizing the animal world, however, carries its own risks. Take
                World War II's Project X-Ray in which bats with incendiary explosives
                strapped to their bodies turned on their military masters and set
                fire to an U.S. Army airfield. Just imagine what an army of Army rats
                might do! Anybody remember Willard?

                "super soldier serum."

                Just Say "No" to No Doze, but "Yes" to Endless Combat

                The U.S. military has long plied its fighting men with uppers. In
                Vietnam, medics sated soldiers' need for speed by doling out
                government-issue amphetamines. In 2002, U.S. pilots under the
                influence of Air Force "go-pills" (which Air Force spokeswoman Lt.
                Jennifer Ferrau calls a "fatigue management tool") killed four
                Canadian soldiers and injured eight others when they dropped a laser-
                guided bomb on a Canadian military training exercise in Afghanistan.
                Today, DARPA's Continuous Assisted Performance (CAP) program is aimed
                at creating a 24-7 trooper by "investigating ways to prevent fatigue
                and enable soldiers to stay awake, alert, and effective for up to
                seven days straight without suffering any deleterious mental or
                physical effects and without using any of the current generation of
                stimulants."

                This is your brain on DARPA... any questions?

                DARPA researchers are also at work on the "Brain Machine Interface"
                ("neuromics") project, designed as a mind/machine interface, allowing
                mechanical devices to be controlled via thought-power. Thus far,
                researchers have taught a monkey to move a computer mouse and a
                telerobotic arm simply by thinking about it. With arrays of up to 96
                electrodes implanted in their brains, the animals are able to reach
                for food with a robotic arm. Researchers even transmitted the signals
                over the internet, allowing remote control of an robotic arm 600
                miles away."
              • derek19282000
                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 8 10:01 PM
                  In Rudolf Steiner's "How To Know Higher Worlds" ( translated by
                  Christopher Bamford,1994) , Chapter 5: "Requirements For Esoteric
                  Training", Steiner enumerates seven requirements. The second
                  requirement ( p99) is that "we feel ourselves involved in the whole
                  of life," he goes on to say it is then but a small step to the
                  insight that, as a member or organ of humanity as a whole, I am
                  jointly responsible with all human beings, for everything that
                  happens. THIS INSIGHT SHOULD NOT ,OF COURSE, BE IMMEDIATELY
                  TRANSLATED INTO POLITICAL AGITATION IN THE WORLD. It should be
                  calmly cultivated within the soul. In this way it will gradually
                  come to expression in my outer actions. Indeed in such matters, we
                  can begin only by reforming ourselves. To make general demands for
                  social and political reform on the basis of such insights is
                  fruitless. It is easy to say how other people should be, but
                  students of esoteric knowledge must work in the depths and not on
                  the surface. It would therefore be quite wrong to connect the
                  demands of esoteric schooling with any demands for reform or even
                  political change. The education of the spirit has nothing to do with
                  such things. Political activists generally know what to ask of other
                  people, but they hardly ever talk about asking anything of
                  themselves."
                  I interpreted your posting in this light. I may be wrong and am
                  prepared to withstand polite correction in the spirit of brotherly
                  love. I may have misinterpreted Steiner-or indeed, Steiner may be
                  wrong! But I do not deserve "character assassination!

                  The irony is that I agree with you about GM! And I am a member
                  of "Scientists for Global REsponsibilitty" and "the Soil
                  Association" {These are British organisations and may not be well
                  known on this site, but no doubt there are American equivalents).But
                  I visit an Anthroposical Group for instruction in spiritual matters
                  and have my own sources for political debate.
                • Adrian Hansen
                  Message 8 of 13 , Mar 11 1:35 AM
                    Go Derek!

                    ---------------------------------

                    Message 9 of 13 , Mar 11 7:20 AM
                      Derek:
                      Im sure you are aware that Dr. Steiner, in addition to his inner work and
                      initial requirements for building up character, entered social life wholly and directly, and spent much energy,
                      with Walter Johannes Stein as ultimate courier, in trying to inculcate his model
                      of the 3-fold social order, politically, directly into real-time social-political change during his lifetime,
                      direct to personalities in the government that could have potentially made a change.

                      Im not sure I'd call it Political Agitation, as Anthroposophy is not meant to be agitated
                      to the world, but economical and political change directly into the physical world,
                      definitely a yes.

                      Hogie