Re: Spiritual Worlds.

  • rickbobbs
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2004
      Dear Adrian;
      Check out
      www.elib.com/Steiner/Lectures/SpirBeings/Spirbei_index.html !!

      Basically, All beings need the proper conditions in which to evolve,
      and these are provided by the celestial bodies. An example Steiner
      gives is that the beings on the Sun are so highly advanced that their
      rate of evolution would be the equivalent of a human gaining the
      experience of an old man immediately after being born! They had to
      leave the earth, on the one hand, to give humans the slower
      conditions to evolve, and on the other, to maintain their proper rate.

      Many, many beings need many different conditions (as an ecologist,
      there are tons of 'materialistic' examples). The positioning of the
      bodies reflects the fact that interactions also relate to these
      conditions.

      Sorry, I can't help with the 'Christ's etheric body issue', right now.
      Take care, and give care, Rick

      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Adrian Hansen"