The Frankincense One; but the wrong name! :-/ Errata...

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2004
      [Corrective Measure Applied...]

      BAL - THA - SAR!

      JA - COB - BOEHME!

      Sorry guys I noticed a mistake down there...
      I had written 'Gaspar' for the Magi "Frankincense"... :-/

      This Lapsus comes from a website wrong
      Information that stayed memorized somehow
      To reappear below as inversion with the Magi "Myrrh"...

      Sorry for the Confusion.

      DF

      On Boehme now...
      I read my first lines of his yesterday.
      (That was about time...)
      ...Thread to Magdalene and 'Heliobas'...
      She used the term 'Electricity'
      (Enough to scare some anthroposophists ;)
      And this is part of the Great Key Atlantis
      Connection discovered the name of a Magi
      Himself involved with the Greatest Initiate
      Of the Sun Oracle: ZARATHUSTRA
      And the Implantation of 'Electricity'
      As it occured within the Human Body...

      But with Boehme we have to do
      With a Thinking Intuitive Bridge all Clues
      Reach in Transparent the Godhead
      In a Way Most Samadhi the Thoughts in:
      "Son, when thou canst throw thyself into THAT,
      Where no creature dwelleth, though it be
      But for a moment, then thou hearest what God speaketh. . .
      Blessed art thou therefore if thou canst stand still
      From self-thinking and self-willing, and canst stop the wheel
      Of they imagination and senses. . . then art thou come
      Into the super-imaginariness, and into the intellectual life,
      Which is a state of living above images, figures and shadows."

      -->THUS SPAKE SKYTHIANOS
      Bible back called Magi 'BALTHASAR'
      >>>*FRANKINCENSE*<<<
      King of Saba and Syrian-said: Basataner;
      While a certain 'Book of Adam and Eve'
      Says of him the name: YAZDEGERD....

      (It goes like: Hormizdah, King of Persia;
      Yazdegerd, King of Saba
      And Perozadh, King of Sheba.

      The other book: Hor, King of Persia
      Basataner, King of Saba