Prospecting Neo-Isis Positive; A Sequel To Bradford's 'Frog' Theme

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2004
      (Thank You Jupiter,
      Thank You Bradford...)

      Dear Friends,
      Help Yourselves...

      I've got some news Self-wrought - Will on -
      Lazarus and the other Guys known Youth of Nain
      And Talitha Khumi - the Little Girl Raised...

      Mediation Supersensible, the Baptist present
      To each of these events Infusion of the I AM;
      A Skill Adam New Adamed vs. the Ones
      In the Jordan-Transfer: What Happened,
      As Master Jesus left for the Cosmosophian
      But though - lo! Concentration particular,
      Became associated with Sirius a Heart
      Question residential - home to become
      For the Feminine Child who Rose Blossomed
      By Christ - to stay there I have found - until
      The next presence only in the century 18th
      To become then: Sophie von Khün The Holy.

      (That which seem to be at odd
      With what I said previously about
      Parsifal and his sister in Morte de Arthur /
      No problem is there really when we consider
      That the one who died in the story was more
      "Role"-given Indicative Nature Parsifalian
      Essential Avatara-like: Sophie the Virgin.)

      Testimony as much as Lazarus and the Baptizer
      Related almost as a Janus two-faced
      (We understand one by the other...)
      We understand why Galahad
      Seem to take the place of Parsifal
      Sometimes in different authors version;
      For Imagination Realm Objective Wisdom;
      Post Mineral-John associated with the Youth
      Of Nain: Angel-like two-gather in one another
      Fashion same as what happened with Lazarus...

      But Different after with the Little Girl;
      Heavenly Height! She, remained on Sirius
      To be only sent later on Earth by Zarathustra Himself...
      That which explain much the unbearability
      Of the Moon influence puberty age 14;
      For Constitution Starry-opposing the Earthly
      Gravity is intrinsic cycles different
      Then us a 7 years change standard
      For each of the sheaths development...

      As our sick society sexualize children beforehand;
      This Star-beingness showed the Opposite:
      First Heptade 'Infant' prolonging itself
      Even longer than it's usual. So - imagine
      What happen when the Physical Moon Cycle
      Entered within such an organism...
      ---> Liver disorganization - a Struggle -
      Equilibrium broken - evoke a non-fit 'Jupiter'
      One of the reasons why Gods do not incarnate
      Down here: Too Rigid bodies (and Mentalities Wooden!)

      On Boehme now...
      I read my first lines of his yesterday.
      (That was about time...)
      ...Thread to Magdalene and 'Heliobas'...
      She used the term 'Electricity'
      (Enough to scare some anthroposophists ;)
      And this is part of the Great Key Atlantis
      Connection discovered the name of a Magi
      Himself involved with the Greatest Initiate
      Of the Sun Oracle: ZARATHUSTRA
      And the Implantation of 'Electricity'
      As it occured within the Human Body...

      But with Boehme we have to do
      With a Thinking Intuitive Bridge all Clues
      Reach in Transparent the Godhead
      In a Way Most Samadhi the Thoughts in:
      "Son, when thou canst throw thyself into THAT,
      Where no creature dwelleth, though it be
      But for a moment, then thou hearest what God speaketh. . .
      Blessed art thou therefore if thou canst stand still
      From self-thinking and self-willing, and canst stop the wheel
      Of they imagination and senses. . . then art thou come
      Into the super-imaginariness, and into the intellectual life,
      Which is a state of living above images, figures and shadows."

      -->THUS SPAKE SKYTHIANOS
      Bible back called Magi Gaspar
      >>>*FRANKINCENSE*<<<
      King of Saba and Syrian-said: Basataner;
      While a certain 'Book of Adam and Eve'
      Says of him the name: YAZDEGERD....

      (It goes like: Hormizdah, King of Persia;
      Yazdegerd, King of Saba
      And Perozadh, King of Sheba.

      The other book: Hor, King of Persia
      Basataner, King of Saba
      And Karsudan King of the East.

      We use to know them in order as:
      Melchior, Gaspar and Balthasar...)

      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

      "An ancient book with golden claspings
      Whose words no man had ever heard.
      And like a Springtime's tender sproutings,
      An inner sense in him unfurled,

      And through this gift I then was able
      All living creatures to behold,
      Before my eyes stood clearly open
      The ark of the New Covenant.

      The time has come, no longer hidden
      Shall be life's awesome mystery.
      In this great book the morn has broken
      Into our age so mightily.

      Proclaimer of the ruddy dawning
      The harbinger of peace you'll be.
      I shall inspire you with my breathing,
      Like flute's and harp's soft melody.

      God be with you, in yonder places
      Go wash your eyes with morning dew,
      Be true to the book and my own ashes,
      And bathe in the eternal blue.

      You will proclaim the last dominion,
      A thousand years it shall endure;
      You'll find there multitude of beings,
      And Jacob Boehme see once more."...

      www.water-consciousness.com/4history.htm
    • nadmateescu
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22, 2008
        I must say : wonderfull!

        Now, I found this. (Dear friends, it seems that you all lay gems in
        the dust...)Indeed, yes indeed!
        Maybe ..to be continued