Re: In Your Neck of the Woods

  • golden3000997@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2004
      Diana,

      Forwarding items from one post to another is one thing, but attributing your
      own interpretations as to the writer's intentions, "fantasies" "dreams of"
      etc. is the wrong kind of manipulation, Diana. Don't take my statement lightly,
      either. One of the best law firms in the world is right in front of my house
      and there are plenty of young hot shots who would love a juicy internet libel
      case.

      The nastiness has all originated from your side, Diana. I have always
      expressed understanding that there have been and could have been mistakes on the part
      of individual Waldorf Teachers and that all educational practices, in so much
      as they are practices which affect children who in effect belong to the
      society at large, should be constantly examined and re-evaluated. For example, your
      objection to left-hand switching has gotten me very interested in left brain/
      right brain mainstream scientific study and analysis to the point where I
      plan to start going back to "regular" college to work on it.

      But the way you think you are so cleverly "exposing" bits and pieces of what
      other people think only serves to amply illustrate the shallowness of your own
      thinking. You actually cannot or will not do the intellectual work involved,
      so you prefer a "hit and run" or "guerilla tactic" method of attack.

      Meet me in the street, Diana - my educational psychology findings against
      yours. You will be suprised at what "mainstream science" is really thinking these
      days.

      Don't look for "instant iced tea" type answers, though. We're both going to
      have a LOT of homework to do!

      Christine