Re: [anthroposophy] anthroposophy and cockroaches

  • Johannus Faustus
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18 2:34 PM
      I am a vegetarian, and i don't like >killing animals unnecessarily or
      cruelly. But in comes Mr and Mrs. >Cockroach, and i lose it!

      lol,
      a few years ago i heard about a buddhist temple in southeast asia (i forget
      where) but they had to shoose between killing the cockroaches or letting it
      be overrun and destroyed by cockroaches. what was interesting was that, if
      i remember correctly, they were leaning toward extermination!

    • elaine upton
      Message 2 of 3 , May 21 2:53 PM
        thank, johannes....

        Message 3 of 3 , May 21 7:14 PM
          >a few years ago i heard about a buddhist temple in southeast asia (i forget
          >>where) but they had to shoose between killing the cockroaches or letting
          >it be overrun and destroyed by cockroaches. what was interesting was that,
          >if i remember correctly, they were leaning toward extermination!

          They would no longer be Buddhists if they did that.