reality

  • vandermok@libero.it
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2004
      If children do not distinguish from TV and "real" world, that means adults do it? Do you distinguish from your dreams and the reality?
      Are we awake now? If you can prove it, let me know...

      Fulvio
    • Maurice McCarthy
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 9, 2004
        After umpteen attempts at writing, I've mailed this to kjf

        Maurice
        -----------------
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 18, 2004
          Dear Maurice;

          Back when you were a younger man, you started to write the work that
          would set your compass to the heart of the gods. There are unique
          spins of wonder, such as ENMATTERED. What follows are comments and
          your quotes pulled where I found them fascinating. The comments
          follow the line of the quotes but my comments are not marked in a
          step by step order.

          RELIGIOLOGY must meet the Sciences. These are well coined, superbly
          minted pharases Maurice that suck the mind out of their complacency.
          But as you have obviously experienced, (I also have a book I worked
          on, sitting on my files, "The Destiny of Human Speech") what we work
          on sometimes stands there echoing back to our hearts, while noone, it
          appears hardly anyone recognizes the effort one made to build such a
          fine vessel. I cut my teeth to try to begin navigating my frail
          vessel into the world of objective Spiritual Thought as well.

          The Christ event Carbon Dating and Greek thought brought together
          with the higher trinities of Light, is an astonishing integration of
          that which I hoped to convey with the help of Jan. I had researched
          the Manichean understanding of light in a previous post on this list,
          which has stuck with me, in that Maurice and those on this list are
          pulling the most adavanced factors of Religion and Science together
          in true Michael Form. This is great Stuff.

          The Butterfly dust and the wings, coupled with an insight into color
          blindness. Maurice let me be at least one of the early souls to
          congratulate you on SEEING, and Seeing with the sense of a new
          capacity of those who HAVE EYES TO SEE and Ears to hear. The Science
          of Religion is merging like a firworks in the heart and brain. Your
          compasss is zeroing in on immense mysteries.

          Maurice, in the later part of the essay, you wonder of Christ can
          stay the course. He can stay the course much better than George
          Bushes idiotic lies. I am with you always, even until the end of th
          world. In case we haven't been paying attention, We look upon the
          moment of the Transfiguration when the Father Forces, the Seraphim,
          Cherubim and Thrones, swoop down into the mortal frame of Jesus and
          his blood, down through the very marrow is harrowed, is redmade with
          the Cosmic Spirit Man...so that for the super force of the Father and
          Light, the Spirit Man walks and carries Christ, with the Cross on his
          back, up Golgotha's Hill.

          This fission is no child faith. This is the mighty Jesus Initiate
          composed of all that Buddha and the King of Thought, Zarathustra,
          could hold as the inpouring forces melted the very marrow of the
          bones and brought on what we term medically a new form of Ricketts.
          Materialism underestimates the upper powers of Light and the small
          force of light buried in Nuclear kernels of decayed electronic dust.

          Yet I will give you the fact that humanity must begin to think as you
          have started to and begin the long climb towards the higher
          Consciousness Soul and Life Spirit capacities. First, in some cases,
          the Saint, or the human works from the transfomred astral body in the
          Spirit Self. This becomes Angelic wisdom in the human frame. Steiner
          was working out this mighty, fully conscious Flowering of the Spirit
          in the Spirit Self region of psychology. This is your Religiology and
          Science of the Soul working together.

          With the Thoughts that you have mustered in just this short research
          vast forces and vision begins to come together so that out of the
          contracted Intellectual Soul the glimmering hopes of the
          Consciousness Soul arise as cohesive integrity of the spirit.
          Humanity will need this cohesive integrity of the Spirit and Steiner
          delivers all his research under the mandate of the Spirit Self OR;
          The cohesive integrity of the Spirit.

          "It
          is the incompassing and the encompassing beyond all. It is that which
          allows all
          existence, all knowledge and the means which unites the two. The
          structuring of
          willingness to produce subjects is immediately an angelology (RP2)
          wherefore
          religion, or rather religiology, must be added to the sciences."

          "The inception of matter is the point of origin of temporal
          development for us,
          for humanity, because we find ourselves situated as enmattered,
          living, mobile
          intellects - a concretion of the lower grades of being. The question
          is how can
          physicality rise to the kind of being we have now. When humanity
          composed the
          entire physicality of the cosmos the archai of the Celestial
          Hierarchies were at
          their human-like stage of development so we existed as material to
          counterpoint
          their intelligence and enabled them to rise by their own efforts by
          forming a
          condition upon their existence. By E content and consciousness always
          correspond
          so that if they raising themselves then we would have to be
          correspondingly
          raised below them â€" not by the deed of the Archai themselves but by
          the
          co-ordinated effort of higher beings above them. (When a baby has
          learnt to
          clean its own backside then you may offer it more developed objects.)"

          "Some points trouble me. In the religiological model (a form of
          monism) matter is
          not degradable yet we are faced with the fact of radioactivity. When
          fact
          contradicts theory then the fact cannot be altered so the theory must
          be
          modified to accommodate it. There is a second point which, after some
          thought,
          seems to be related to this. In the objective triad divinity decays
          into truth
          and light - these forming the limits of spiritual objectivity. Truth
          is the
          highest objective factor and light the lowest. (As the highest form of
          objectivity truth, the unity of the beings of wisdom, actually
          touches the first
          triad, touches divinity.) So when we passed from mythic
          consciousness, i.e. an
          objective pictorial consciousness, then the next linear step in the
          advance of
          human consciousness ought to have been the subjectivising of pictorial
          consciousness. (That means the handing down of the mediation of
          pictures to
          humanity from the Forms to the Archai. Released of a lower duty the
          Forms would
          move up a grade and equally the Archai have gained an ability which
          moves them
          on at the same time as human consciousness is lifted. In this kind of
          manner the
          entire being of the cosmos articulates together â€" the whole cosmos
          is a single
          organism where each organ is a category of being. The cosmos as a
          whole is
          conscious.) Yet we have subjectivised truth before pictorial
          perception. Why?
          Perhaps I should first point out that 2400 years ago the logos was
          objective
          truth yet by ~1200 A.D. we have the first autobiography, indicating
          the
          subjectivisation of thinking and thereby the intensifying of
          individuality. For
          the sake of a figure lets say ~400 A.D. was the time of this movement
          during the
          age of Augustine. After 400 A.D. truth became an increasingly
          subjective term.

          <10>
          What struck me was that material degradation is three orders of
          intensity below
          the human whereas truth is three orders above, as if the second had
          been an act
          to counter-balance the first. What does material disintegration
          signify? It
          means that the first triad could no longer hold the balance of the
          cosmos. The
          diabolic powers of the second triad had reached such strength that
          there was a
          catastrophic collapse of the fabric of the material universe. There
          is one and
          only being with the ability to correct this. He would have to descend
          into the
          fabric of matter and hold it all together then wait. Just wait. The
          god who is
          willingness would just wait. Wait for what? Well .... That's your
          decision. Do
          you want to see a miracle? Put one foot in front of the other. This
          is a
          miracle. It is made possible by the continuing conscious action of
          Christ. God
          alone knows what suffering it costs. The words, "He died to save us
          all," are
          not empty.

          <11>
          The physical consequence is this, that the disintegration of matter
          has an
          origin finite in time and measured in thousands, not millions, of
          years. This
          must be physically demonstrable, though I have not yet pursued it.
          Radioactive
          half-lives can only have been stable since the crucifixion â€" the
          time when I
          suppose Christ really entered 'the earth'. Therefore cross-referencing
          carbon-dating should show this catastrophic collapse with a wide
          degree of
          scatter in the results; also this scatter drawn into lawful alignment
          around the
          historical time given.

          The timing as to when the breakdown occurred should correspond to the
          very
          beginning of Ancient Greek thought. To be precise when the oracle
          issued the
          words, "Know Thyself." These must have been inspired by Christ
          himself because
          they altered the natural direction of evolution. Since this is such a
          dramatic
          turn then I would guess it must require the collapse of a
          civilisation to allow
          its germination. The Mycenaean collapse took place about 1250 B.C.
          and led into
          the Dark Ages of Greece so I would place radioactivity perhaps no
          earlier than
          1500 B.C. Whatever, the physical facts are demonstrably right or
          wrong whereas
          the others will depend upon spiritual perception.

          <12>
          Consciousness has the form of a butterfly.
          Intelligence sits between space and time.
          Willingness flies on wings of time and wisdom."

          "All colour is now draining from the physical world.
          Literally, all mankind is going colour-blind. This will be
          statistically
          verifiable this century. The incidence of colour-blindness and the
          number of
          colours lost will increase throughout coming generations. It is
          happening
          because the Forms are now handing the mediation of colour to the
          Archai.
          Therefore we are re-gaining the power of spiritual perception. Like
          all advances
          into unknown territory it is fraught with unknown dangers and self-
          deception
          will be the worst. Your only weapon is the integrity of your own
          thinking."

          "What if Christ cannot take the strain any more? In humanity matter
          has reached
          the point that it can begin to take a hand in its own karma, begin to
          ascend the
          ladder of being under its own power. We stand at the beginning of the
          entire
          dissolution of the physical world. If we choose to go the spiritual
          route matter
          will be lifted behind us through the ulterior causes, the higher
          beings who form
          it for us. If we stay as we are then Christ, in all willingness, has
          to let go
          â€" simply because it is a kind of democratic vote. The universe will
          tear
          apart, become a bi-verse, and each part will follow completely
          separate
          development."
        • Maurice McCarthy
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 19, 2004
            Thank you Bradford,

            Some factual details may not quite be accurate. And I really must check
            up to see if the prediction on C14 dating holds. Off to work from
            Swansea to Aberdeen within the hour and I know we will be busy in the
            next three weeks so I may be rather quiet on the list. (Nothing new
            there then ;-)

            Joined www.godulike.co.uk to start spreading seeds to the wider world -
            under the pseudonym of 'mitey' - which was my nickname in a younger age.

            Best
            Maurice