Re: message # 9999; 911, television, movies, media & mind control

  • Robin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2003
      from: Message 9999

      From: golden3000997@c...
      Date: Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:06 pm
      Subject: Re: [anthroposophy] Re 911

      Any psychologist will tell you that the young child's mind cannot
      distinguish between images they see on TV and real life. Everything
      is "real".

      Greetings all;

      I am a new member here and not yet very familiar with Steiner or
      Anthroposophy. I'm just skimming the surface (I have seen
      only 'some of' a Steiner school and their Biodynamic gardening in New
      York State). I cannot help but comment on Christine's very important

      Sincerely, Rob

      Regarding the TV and other "brainwashing" ... it was published in
      1976 in "Co-Evolution Quarterly" about how the television content, by
      the nature of how our brains absorb and reassemble the lines of dots
      that make up a television image, bypasses our conscious mind and
      DIRECTLY enters the subconscious. Even though we "think" we are
      selective and discriminating and have some CHOICE via our discernment
      and opinions, the content STILL enters, unfiltered, into our

      It seems this and much, perhaps most, of our media manipulation has
      been going on for a very long time... like, as in millennia.

      Having become aquatinted with meditation, holistic healing, Yoga
      since the early 70s, it has been exceedingly clear that neither
      religion nor science (medicine) have been forthcoming about the
      reality of human health & consciousness.

      I have been reading various sources for over a year now;
      Although "conspiracy theories" have that "rave" element, largely
      attributed to be fanatical fiction ... there is merit in paying
      attention. Although it takes a great deal of scrutiny to learn what
      is relevant, amidst the avalanche of paranoia and even DIS-
      information, it appears that most of (so-called) "modern" human
      history is largely a distortion, a real slap-in-the-face of human
      health & awareness, psychology and spirituality, let
      alone, "democracy".

      "It's only paranoia if it ISN'T true."

      When we learn about our REAL origins & evolution, it will shake
      humanity to the very roots of it's culture and "belief systems".

      Want to be REALLY scared?

      Read this:

      Chapter 13 of this book was previously download-able ... 80 pages
      that describe the current infrastructure of Earthly (Western)
      manipulation and conquest. (This book is available only through the
      author. I'm NOT advertising or hype-ing for the author, merely
      offering some important information about current and future Earthly

      and this:

      There's a whole book there in all the sections at the Home Page.

      Two Itsy Bitsy "DROPS in the bucket" of Earthly history. Be
      forewarned, it may stun, shock, even repulse you.

      Also check out Mind Control and "Chemtrails" and "HAARP":

      We are intended as "fodder"

      "Overt control...always has a finite life, because in the end there
      will be a challenge and rebellion against it. Covert control...can go
      on forever, because you don't rebel against something you don't know
      exists. A person who thinks he is free will not complain that he is
      not." - David Icke