need help

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2004
      Hi everybody on the Watchtower!
      While I wish  you a fruitful 2004 and I thank you for the good, good thoughts-work here, I ask someone to help me about a lecture cycle (GA 132) held in Berlin 1911 and entitled, more or less, "The Evolution from a thrutfulness standpoint".
      Where can I find it?

      Andrea
    • Elio Palacios T.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2004
        The correct englist title for GA 132 is:

        "The Spiritual Hierarchies And The Physical World - Reality And Illusion"

        Amazon link

        Steiner books link

        Elio

        While I wish  you a fruitful 2004 and I thank you for the good, good thoughts-work here, I ask someone to help me about a lecture cycle (GA 132) held in Berlin 1911 and entitled, more or less, "The Evolution from a thrutfulness standpoint".
        Where can I find it?

        Andrea

        Yahoo! Groups Links