Earthquakes, Elementals and Everything

  • kdann@valley.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 27, 2003
      Oh, Danny, Danny, Danny, Would that Goethean Science trumpeted triumphant o'er Goetian Spirits! Would that we could all join you in the streets of your fabled city on Wednesday night and march to the top of Mount Royal en masse, and en messe, proclaiming the redemption of the North American elementals, or at least the intention of redemption, and a truce to their binding and torturing! But alas, on this sunny Saturday the dots are connecting for me in a ghostly pattern that makes me quake in my very boots. Would that they were Seven League Boots and I could stride westward sounding a Paul Revere alarm bell. . .

      The sun is out strong enough here today to send the thick sheets of snow off the standing seam roof of the church and crashing onto the ground, sending muffled tremors inside. Monday morning, sitting with a dear elderly, feisty, atheist elder of our church, in her ca. 1790 stone house, I felt a tremor that I took at first to be an earthquake. But Denny kept right on talking, and was obviously unaware of anything. I sat up and looked at the walls and windows and all the little china knicknacks on the shelves and about twenty seconds later---another tremor. Nothing moved. Then five seconds later, a third shudder passed through my body. Nothing more. . . til that evening when I heard on the radio about the earthquake out in California. I've only had a few precognitive or telepathic episodes in my life, and this trio of tremors may have been completely unrelated to the quake that day, but one of these past episodes of communication across Time was of the death of a friend's twin brother in the Northridge quake. Along with the incalculable suffering of humanity and the gruesome groaning of Gaia herself, earthquakes seem to rip open Time too.

      Just before reading Bradford's last message, I stumbled on a young fellow named Aaron Donahue, who traffics in the magical world via contemporary remote viewing techniques, which more often than not seem to lead their practitioners down the road to black magic. Perhaps the most uncanny aspect of his site is his drawings of the 72 "Goetian Spirits." For all of the Ahriman watchers among us, I felt quite a shiver of dread when I read his impressions at this site:

      http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/themindofjamesdonahue/id232.html

      Donahue's impression of Belial is that he is dead, but that "another has taken the place of Belial. . . It is possible that a human like version of Belial now exists." Among the apocalyptic proclamations Donahue has been making in response to unfolding current events, is his citation of Nostradamus' Century 2, Quatrain 62, in which he warns that the death of Mabus will signal "a horrible undoing of people and animals." Aaron interprets "Mabus" as a classic astral alphabetic inversion of "Saddam" and suggests that with Saddam's capture, Bush stands before us as the Antichrist. Perhaps this is old news to this community of Michaelic watchers along the watchtower, but to see this drawing --and all 71 of the other demon drawings--leaves me breathless and really wondering what alternative plans I might make for New Year's Eve. . .

      What perhaps catches my breath and stops my heart even more at this moment is the announcement of the arrival of mad cow disease in America. Again, this is no surprise to this crew. But have we adequately connected the dots between the 1970s avalanche of cryptids and UFOs and the cattle and other animal mutilations and the subterranean demonism of Dulce and White Sands and those other black magical centers out west whose operations echo the old decadent mysteries of Atlantis and even Azteca and Adena? The folks at NIDS make a small beginning, but so so badly do they need the missing dots that you all might supply:

      http://216.128.67.116/pdf/cattledeaths_tse_epidemic.pdf

      Yes, Danny, "NOW is the TIME" Blessings to your mother on her visit

      Love,
      Kevin
    • kdann@valley.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 27, 2003
        My 'shiver of dread' has intensified quite a bit now, having spent some time looking at the worldview of this remote-viewing Aaron Donahue. Though his astral adventuring (aka "remote viewing") may have given him some sort of half-accurate descriptive bead
        on some of the jinn world, he and his amanuensis father James are from the ever-growing David Icke-style, jinn-manipulated, cult of "reptilian DNA" as spiritual ancestor of humanity. And like so many of these folks--whose anti-Bush and anti-fundamentalis
        t Christianity rhetoric makes them attractive I am afraid to disaffected young Americans--they march to the twin drumbeats of Lucifer (see text below) and Ahriman, and stridently deny Christ (and the angelic world). Please forgive the undiscriminating inc
        lusion of his apocalypticism in my last post, which was mainly intended to draw attention to the NIDS study on animal mutilations.

        Thanks,
        Kevin

        A New Twist To The Old "Good vs. Evil" Story

        A common line of thought projected by this column is that everything we think is true is wrong. Reality is an illusion.

        Now comes psychic remote viewer Aaron C. Donahue with news that not only emphasis's this line of thought, it slams most people right between the eyes.

        According to Aaron, humans on this planet are the genetic creation of one, if not several alien races who planted us on what was once a perfect environment many thousands of years ago. That is not an original thought. Writers like Zacharia Sitchin and Dav
        id Icke have been saying it for years. The story has been found in ancient Sumarian text and in tales told by aboriginal people throughout the world.

        What Donahue adds to the story is that the old Christian nemesis Lucifer is the alien who started it all. He writes on his web site at http://ummo.cc that: "Lucifer is the true father of the human race."

        Not only this, but Donahue believes Lucifer has returned to take a remnant of his family out of harms way as the armies of the world blindly prepare for the nuclear destruction of their planet and themselves.

        Donahue said an alien being recently appeared to him. He said he regards this as an important contact with an extraterrestrial life form that may have important significance for the future of the human race.
        Donahue believes this "contact" was a living being from the same race that created us through manipulated DNA.

        According to world lore, this may not be the first time that Lucifer has returned to save mankind after humans brought themselves to the brink of mass annihilation. The Hopi speak of three previous worlds before they climbed through a hole into the curren
        t one. The Bible story of Noah's ark is another account of escape from a vaguely described problem that destroyed all life.

        Donahue believes it is time for a remnant of humans to gather and be moved once more to Eden, or an uninhabited world where we are given a chance to start over.

        Through the process of remote viewing, Donahue and Maj. Edward Dames have determined that the planet's dying ecology cannot survive the looming nuclear wars that will be caused by world leaders. Without help the human race will be destroyed.

        For this reason, Dames and Donahue are working together to renew contact with the extraterrestrial. They believe the technology exists to transport as many as 200,000 humans through time to another version of Eden.

        Unfortunately, Donahue says they only see about 144,000 leaving. The rest will be programmed by religious belief systems to fear Lucifer and turn away from his help.

        The reason we were created, and that the alien being responsible for our existence may be willing to help get our race restarted again, is difficult to understand. Donahue said he believes we are an experiment in third dimensional existence that keeps fai
        ling.

        There is evidence that we have had our hands on nuclear weapons in the distant past.

        Donahue writes of Lucifer: "This 'alien' being is responsible for the genetic manipulation of early primates thus the fall of man from the earth garden called Eden. Man became unbound of nature and from the four great false religions set fourth by the ene
        mies of Lucifer, man is now terribly lost. The purpose of Lucifer is to impede the path of man to the extent that his bicameral mind is unified."

        It is Donahue's belief that the unification of the two halves of our brain, and our eventual capability of using the whole brain rather than only a small fraction of it, would turn us into one of the most powerful and wonderful races of living beings in t
        he universe. The great force we think of as God would perhaps be revealed through us.

        Our imperfections, however, seem to be constantly interfering with his great experiment.

        That may be because we were created through a genetic cross between our alien progenitors and living animals on the planet.

        To develop the intelligent animal, Donahue said three successive generations of males were subjected to genetic manipulation. "The recessive gene is required for this work and the female is never abducted.

        "Lilith as the first before Eve was an ape. Eve had been created from the manipulated DNA of Adam as per generations of birth both male and female," Donahue said.

        "Genetic manipulation of the male human continued until completed as of the early 1960's and possibly as late as 1970."
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 27, 2003
          --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com,

          kdann@v... wrote:

          "I've only had a few precognitive or telepathic
          episodes in my life, and this trio of tremors may have been
          completely unrelated
          to the quake that day, but one of these past episodes of
          communication across
          Time was of the death of a friend's twin brother in the Northridge
          quake.

          >citation of Nostradamus' Century 2, Quatrain 62, in which he warns
          that the death of Mabus will signal "a horrible undoing of people and
          animals." Aaron interprets "Mabus" as a classic astral alphabetic
          inversion."

          Bradford comments;

          Mr. Dann, how glad I am to hear from you again. Glad tidings of great
          joy to hear your warm and penetrating insights. Now picking up where
          you left off, the disrupting of the Cloning and Chromosomal alpahabet
          is shattering the letters of the Spirits of Form text, regarding the
          Matter side of the reality of Spirit.

          On the Matter side of the equation we walk into why we must face
          facts. It is Ahriman's time and he has served one side of the Gods
          equation in the balance of making of humanity for a long time.
          Biorhythms and biological mysteries are stunning to compare with the
          Stars, the numerical rotation of the planets orbits and the rise and
          fall of the Moon. Here immense equations and formulas of matter and
          gestation cycles rise up before our gaze. Matter was never arbitrary
          nor was the "Follow the Construction of Man" theme arbitrary. It is
          only human minds that remain unhinged.

          Take for instance Ahrimanic motives. Hyjackers from French airlines,
          are mere retaliation against France for not going along with the
          Ahrimanic agenda of the West. Flights canceled and doubts scattered
          to continue to brew hatred that Ahriman fuels humans with. Now even
          Ahriman prefers this disgusting food, fear, but humans prefer it to
          the food of the gods. This fellow seekers is the horrific problem
          that is the hidden secret in plain sight.

          Now, here is a kicker of a hell of an Essay that is a must to read
          regarding the unfolding of Alzheimer's disease and spongy brain
          cannabalism that is part of the entire dairy industry. It send an
          illness into the thinking field of Michael and the ripening of soul
          faculties, world wide...is another stunning front Ahriman has
          grabbed. If you want to fight thought to thought, toe to toe and head
          to head, it isn't the logic, it is the intent and motives existing in
          sleeping souls, humanity that allows such things.

          Needless to say, Ahriman immediately accused Canada, because Ahriman
          stings back against those who failed to support it in its Imperial
          bid for world domination and the failing belief in the dollar. It was
          all Canada's fault that America was stung with Mad Cow. Not really,
          America is as guilty as sin and has been trying to hide this punch to
          the world Texas and cattle beef world. Ahiman is with us and it is
          running hot on the heels of anything the Michael School wants to fall
          asleep on. Which amounts to about everything except the contents of
          this list and those in Israel Ben Arron and wonderful sparks and
          lights that twinkle living through 21st century Michael SPirit
          researchers around the globe.

          Another obvious Ahriman for instance, Saudi passports on all the
          Terrorists, but we cannot look at Saudi Arabia OH KNOW! We must fly
          the Bin Laden family out of the U.S. without earnest questions while
          every plane in the U.S. was grounded. We know where this leads. It
          leads to the Bush family closet. But I have never thought the anti-
          christ was Bush. Not ever.

          I think it sharpening its tools for a grander entrance within less
          than 30 years time. It may be Gold boullion alchemically pulled out
          of his Magical ass when the world goes into economic tail spin and
          the Patriot act is up and running. Get in the habit of thinking and
          thinking in the Michael vein now and do not allow the growing voices
          to be silenced. We need the current half the world on high doubt
          alert that America seeks the working together of the community of
          nations. With America, THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

          http://www.zmag.org/content/showarticle.cfm?SectionID=36&ItemID=4756

          Bradford concludes;

          Read the above article to find out the cannabalistic insertion of
          infected material that has fed the eating substance of Nationalism,
          false patriotism and leads finally to spongy brained mass produced
          Alzheimer's in the older generations that would have had something to
          say, like Senator Byrd does towards the vision of human reality.

          Shocking cannabalistic insertion of infected spine, brain and bone
          into the food chain. What does Ahriman think of the Cow. Well I have
          had since 1994 an essay I did on this subject and I could only
          improve upon it by adding the information posted above to the text.

          To face thinking squarely and continue to trail the beast to its lair
          we need all good thinkers to continue to report from their various
          posts along the Watchtower. Beloved friends we can do as the
          Manichean text has indicated, that the Call and the Answer to the
          Call became Gods in themsleves. In that Michael Rain and Michael
          Thoughts in human hearts are in themselves part of the Call and the
          Answering call. If you get my drift.

          Bradford
        • b m
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 27, 2003
            There is no border in the fight for life left uncrossed. How incomplete is the human impulse for acknowledgment of the upper and lower limits of the self. No living thing, cows included, should be subjected to the abject rituals of human feeding and/or glutonry. In the long run, we the ones who survived everything, and I mean everything from AIDS to salmonella to random traffic accidents and so on, we  are going to be accountable for the excess and greed of our fellow human world dwellers. The consequences of it all, we are the ones who will SUFFER them. I am not one to judge or be judged willingly, however in the midst of this ugly period of life on planet Earth, our MOTHER, there is inside this rebellious desire to scream and attack and put a stop to all that is and shouldn't be in our wretched, wretched times.
            May the Spirit of Earth itself rebel against those horrendous crimes.
            Bryan

            kdann@v... wrote:

> [...]

            false patriotism and leads finally to spongy brained mass produced
            Alzheimer's in the older generations that would have had something to
            say, like Senator Byrd does towards the vision of human reality.

            Shocking cannabalistic insertion of infected spine, brain and bone
            into the food chain. What does Ahriman think of the Cow. Well I have
            had since 1994 an essay I did on this subject and I could only
            improve upon it by adding the information posted above to the text.

            To face thinking squarely and continue to trail the beast to its lair
            we need all good thinkers to continue to report from their various
            posts along the Watchtower. Beloved friends we can do as the
            Manichean text has indicated, that the Call and the Answer to the
            Call became Gods in themsleves. In that Michael Rain and Michael
            Thoughts in human hearts are in themselves part of the Call and the

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            Do you Yahoo!?