      123 x 9 + 4 = 1111
      1234 x 9 + 5 = 11111
      12345 x 9 + 6 = 111111
      123456 x 9 + 7 = 1111111
      1234567 x 9 + 8 = 11111111
      12345678 x 9 + 9 = 111111111
      123456789 x 9 + 10 = 1111111111

      http://pages.globetrotter.net/sdesr/nu9.htm

      If we take seriously the collection of Nine..we come to some
      remarkable links. This particular link makes life very interesting,
      if we have any ability to bring The Foundation Stone into relation
      with humanity. How dare humanity treat those wonderful souls who have
      woven mysteries into our culture as fools. Presenting ideas that are
      materialistic myths as the height of wisdom is a failure on our parts
      to make wisdom an inclusive and accurate part of the daily bread of
      mankinds intellect.

      Instead we exile real intelligence to the department called
      Holderlin's Insanity and Nietsche's closet.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic