      From: sncherr
      Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 2:54 AM
      Subject: [anthroposophy] Re: An Occult Physiology

      This is just for information, but I actually obtained permission from
      the publisher (for a fee, of course) to photocopy the book. It was
      expensive, I think I remember $30, but well worth it, IMHO. This
      might be an option if you can't find the requsite number of copies.

      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "anthonyperzel"