9643RE: [anthroposophy] Perlas on US as Empire

  • Maurice McCarthy
    Nov 2, 2003
      To Soren,

      Thanks for the informative article. I have read it through once but shalln't
      make comment as my present train of thoughts is too far from the subject
      matter for me to really get to grips with it. In other words the detail of
      significance has not properly sunk in for me. As the Iraq war was looming I
      remember remarking that the political idealists must now be drawn out again.
      Right across Europe reactionary forces are rising in political power. There
      are no moral idealists to combat them.

      Maurice.