9640Re: [anthroposophy] Maybe you can help me...

  • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
    Nov 1 7:50 PM
      Hello Chelsea,  I can identify with much that you posted.  I planned on going into seminary after a very conservative college education.  I found myself on the opposite end fighting against their "us against them" mindset.  I visited Priests,Hindu temples,all kinds of faiths for the Christian religion a true foot soilder for Christianity.
        I too felt that connection to God and the so very strong pull of the love of Jesus. Christianity didn't fail me it was the people around it that failed me.  However, that pull never left me completely.  Now I have found this and feel so much freedom, spiritual freedom with no limitations.  Just like the "freedom in Christ" that I used to love about mainstream Christianity.  The truth is how much freedom is there in Christianity if it is OUR job to submit it to the masses?  You feel as if that goal can never be attained in one lifetime.  This may be just a different angle that is all.  There is so much divine truth for us all.  How we decide to find it is up to us.  Thank you Maurice for your last post.  It is always good to hear from you.  Much Love and Light, Chantel
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic