918RE: The Power of Media and The Dragoon's skin

  • elaine upton
    May 2, 2000
      Hello JoAnn, Rick, andrea, all,

      Yes, JoAnn, the effects of TV are children are pretty clear. We adults may
      hide it better, but what of the child in us, i wonder. I've not read the
      book, but my partner highly regards it: Jerry Mander's book on the loss of
      the sacred (now i suddenly forget the title, but it's on the loss of the
      sacred).
      Peace,
      elaine