9061Re: smoking karma

  • snowplank
    Aug 5, 2003
      Hi Maurice,

      I will pass this on to a friend who is trying to give up smoking
      rather unsuccessfully. May I ask whether you know of anywhere that
      one may obtain these herbs. I ask as someone who is very new to
      natural remedies (but as you know, is keen to learn). I wouldn't know
      what a Conmfrey or Mallow looked like even though I may be scraping
      them off my feet each day!

      Many thanks.

      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Maurice McCarthy
      <maurice.mccarthy@n...> wrote:
      > RS enjoyed the odd cigar. Just remember to take at least a minimal care
      > of your body. Auntie Heather never told anyone to give up smoking -
      they
      > just did not look for a cigarette when sticking to her diet. The proper
      > nutrition subsumed the craving. Comfrey and mallow.
      >
      > Maurice
      >
      > daniel bernard wrote:
      >
      > > Hi to every one,
      > > i'm asking an other question, now i know
      taht
      > > this group has a large potential of wisdom et knowlege. so my
      question
      > > is: i smoke tobaco, and i'm asking what this smoke do to my etherique
      > > body and more, what can it be the karma consequence of this bad habit.
      > > if anyone smoker antroposophe please
      > > give me a breath of light
      > > Thank
      > > Daniel