901Fwd: [open-circle] Crop Circles

  • elaine upton
    May 1, 2000
      Dear ones,

      A while back, after reading the Steiner student, Stanley Messenger (via
      Bruce's post on him), I became interested in crop circles and asked more
      about these. Now, on another list, someone has posted some amazing pictures,
      that, if you are able to download (if not automatically attached to your
      email), you may really like to see. I find them amazing! What message are
      they sending?!!

      (See forwarded message below, and the attachment, i hope)

      Peace in awe!
      elaine