8830Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Ring and Cup, Tolkien & Wagner

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Jul 3, 2003
      Brilliant Joksu, Amazing Bradford, Lovely-sweet Jan(here is also found a reply to your ever pertinence - last post), dear Individualities from all parts of the world active(special 'Hi' to our new companions Maurice and Soledad) in Christ here manifested and gathered.

      Our tone is Golden Right out of the Michael-mood, Spirit of our Time, Wonder and Elation; Present New Design!

      Indeed active that we are, plain to see Fertile fact 'e-digits' precipitate of Spirit/daily food of togetherness, ever sharing the Communion; we read one another with warm interest, Fellowship-spirit of exploration; Heart, Wisdom, Lives and Intelligence with many faces, many pages here in multiple fashions(somehow New Paladins Congregation in a Banquet of Communication); how remove indeed from the Ahrimanic ever Legions of factions; rather dwelling in Affection, we cast into fetter, bind the Prince of this World, educate him to the better evolutionnary Earth's Meaning!

      Found then is us in Talents-unfolding what we well recognize:

      Our Work and Art is to Weave a higher perfection.
      With ambition courageous,
      Out of any 'momentaneous'
      Source-arise-stir the Magic of all situations!

      A moment always right, a combination of elements in perfect relation and involvement within the "Cosmic Pool"; all fluctuations speaking of the Diversity seen and known from within God also called Universe;
      first principle methought, now uttering:
      *EXISTENCE*, *I AM*.

      "Be at Peace and know that I AM GOD"
      Once heard a prophet...( most likely Moses ;)
      And this new verse to add now from this same Source known to us from Christ; and so these
      as One to us also say, for us to know; Father speaking through the Son, Creative Logos:

      I "I AM" Gods!

      Take the Impulse!
      "And so they shall be called Son of God"...
      And so from having seen in a Mirror at first the things to come, a VISION from Above; this Other TIME After Through Christ IN SPACE-CREATING WITH US a SUN, an another World, Divine, another Kingdom!

      When the first Adam is laid on the Cross of Death, in trust of the Father we say: "take us into your arms, we have known your Son and this promise to us: Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my Name(LOVE) to you He shall provide"; shall arise this Abundant life out 'Heart Cry'-plea resounding in the Desert of the Lifeless Mineral Matter; heard then and sent to us this Answer WILLED, to and for us the Good Willed willing and participating in the Redemption:
      The Immortal *New Man - New Adam* found in the Resurrection; Resurrection to the Pure Unfallen(Reversal/Turning Point of the Earth) Spiritual State; Christ in us, us in Christ; Friend-Masters of Transsubstantiation:
      Victorious in 'WAY, TRUTH AND LIFE'!

      In Priestly guise,
      (Happen sometimes... ;)

      P.S. to Maurice:
      Dear sharp and appreciated one. Let me tell you regarding your "Valkyries/Steiner question", I happen to be way behind in what I call
      "referencial athroposophical litteratures"...
      Maybe Joksu or someone else will come up with what will most please you as an answer; to reply to this point referencial specificly asked, this myself I cannot do.

      It is always nice to read about the news about and emanating from you and your section of the Earth.

      Looking forward for more,