7817beatification of Juan Diego-Re: Chiapas, The Revolution Different!

  • elaineupton2001
    Mar 6, 2003
      Hello Bradford and all interested,

      There is much in your post, dear Bradford, that is well worth
      discussing and taking to heart. Indeed, we make (the Church makes)
      problematic beatifications and we have (in most cases) a limited
      understanding of the Spirit Self. The story of Juan Diego and his
      visitation from the Virgin of Guadelupe is a rich story, however,
      beatification or not...More needs to be looked at here, I'd say.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic