      Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2003 12:47 PM
      Subject: [anthroposophy] Re: crop circles

           Hello,

           Why nobody give an answer to my mail?
           Crop circles is a secret subject for anthros?
           I'm a young student in soil science and crop production and a
      young student in Science of Spirit.
           I'm sorry, for my spelling mistakes. (if you want to correct my
      sentences, you may!)I want to speak English, but it's not easy to
      learn a new language.

           Best wishes

                            Boris

      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "drcactusfr <drcactusfr@y...>"