7793Re: Chiapas, The Revolution Different!

  • ashley_soren <Sgroth@efn.org>
    Mar 2, 2003
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Tonya Columba <dcfairy5@y...> wrote:

      > --- Hi,
      > I really enjoyed reading this.
      > I love revoulutionary material.
      > Thanks,
      > Tonya

      Cool :-)
      On the THREEFOLDING list we have just made a revolutionary move from
      Yahoogroups, to a non-commercial listserver - which have many of the
      advantages found at Yahoo, without throwing advertising in our face
      all the time...

      So for those interested in a revolutionary radical middle - as
      alternative to left-right extremism or grey compromising centralism -

      Here is an invitation to join the discussion group
      THREEFOLDING
      About the metapolitical view of the threefold social organism
      FREEDOM in the CULTURAL SPHERE
      SOLIDARITY in the ECONOMICAL SPHERE
      EQUALITY in the RIGHTS SPHERE

      First presented by Rudolf Steiner

      "It is in our minds free from economical calculations and political
      powergames we find the inspiration, the visions and the strength to
      meet the problems in a creative sustaining way." Sören Groth

      Subscribe: threefolding-subscribe@...
      or go to the webpage
      http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/threefolding

      WELCOME
      Sören Groth sgroth@...

      " The September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in New York and the Battle
      of Genoa in July 2001 in Italy captures the present power
      configuration of the world. Three worldviews are struggling for
      control over the future of the planet. These three worldviews are
      characterized and labeled, broadly, as Jihad, McWorld, and Civitas.
      McWorld is the world of the dominant materialistic modernity that
      governs the world. Jihad is the fundamentalist response of tradition,
      not just Islam, to McWorld. The world of Civitas is the world of
      post-materialism seeking a more spiritual approach, different from
      McWorld and Jihad, to world challenges.

      An elite form of globalization associated with McWorld has taken
      over the planet with disastrous consequences. This elite form of
      globalization is forcing humanity to ask fundamental questions about
      the nature and meaning of human existence, about societies and
      civilizations, and about the nature of nature and humanity?s
      relationship with it. The questions of McWorld cannot be answered from
      the consciousness of McWorld nor Jihad. It requires a post-material
      consciousness, perspective and action to address the problems spawned
      by elite globalization today.

      Fortunately, there is a massive awakening throughout the world
      today in connection with a more spiritual approach and response to the
      challenge of McWorld." Nicanor Perlas
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic