7788Yes!-Re: Chiapas, The Revolution Different!

  • elaineupton2001 <elaineupton@hotmail.com>
    Mar 1, 2003
      Yes, dear Stephen,

      You can copy it. Anything for the people of Chiapas (and for us all
      who seek a new world and a new level of soul development)!

      I think think there is some relationship here to your searches and
      discoveries in the realm of Mesoamerican mysteries. The Zapatistas
      are of Mayan descent and Subcomandante Marcos tells Mayan stories...

      Blessings,
      elaine

      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, SRC <mozartg@y...> wrote:
      > Dear Elaine:
      >
      > Great! Can I copy this into my Newsletter?
      >
      > Stephen
      >

      > --- "elaineupton2001 <elaineupton@h...>" <elaineupton@h...>
      > wrote:
      > > Hello all,
      > >
      > > The Revolution in Chiapas is a different....
      >

      > =====
      > "The only thing I regret about my past is the length of it. If I
      had to live my life again I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner." -
      Tallulah Bankhead

      > "Criminal: A person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient
      capital to form a corporation." - Clarence Darrow

      > "Those who cannot hear the music think that the dancer is mad." -
      Rumi

      > "The victim who is able to articulate the situation of the victim
      has ceased to be a victim ? he or she has become a threat." - James
      Baldwin

      > http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic