7384Re: [anthroposophy] A Modern Spiritual Path [was: Light on the Path - A universal question]

  • Br. Ron
    Jan 4, 2003
      Yes Jeff, I agree.

      I think what escapes most folks is that my 'I AM' is the final and only
      arbitor of my Truth.

      I don't care if a full blown incarnation of the Solar Logos came up
      and told me something, it is only true for me... if it's true for me.

      That's why it is so difficult to align with a movement or
      organized dogma...because there is nobody that I believe
      wholly and unconditionally. There is ALWAYS a caveat
      of some sort.

      As much as I generally love Steiner, there are some things that he
      said that are flat out contradictory...and some things that (to me)
      seem to be naught but plain BS.

      So until Michael himself taps me on the shoulder, I trust only that
      which resides within my Holy of Holies.

      But that doesn't mean that AP isn't a supremely potent means
      for helping to uncover the 'once and future' Being I have come to
      know as my Sacred Sovereign Self.

      Love

      BR