7366Re: [anthroposophy] Back to the Blacksmith

  • Br. Ron
    Jan 3, 2003

      From: "Joel Wendt" <hermit@...>

      face=Arial size=2>http://ipwebdev.com/hermit/gmg7a.html

          > No, I don't want to talk about politics on an anthroposophy list.

      As you wish

          >  But when you speak of it, and misrepresent it,
          > on an anthroposophy list, then don't get your shorts in a knot if
          > someone who can see how full of it you are steps on your preconceptions
          > and horse pucky.>
          > Now if I was to try to run music stuff past you, you'd see in a moment I
          > was faking it.  So when you fake it about anthroposophy, well, you
          > deserve what you get.

      Whatchoo talkin bout? (he sez in his best Gary Coleman)
      I never claimed to know anything 'bout Anthroposophy.
      Hell, I haven't even mastered wheelbarrows yet
      (machinery intimidates me)

      No, I never claimed to be an Anthroposophist, Joel.
      In fact I have made it quite clear several times that I don't
      even like Anthroposophists.

      (I do love much of what Rudolph Steiner has written, however)

      http://ipwebdev.com/campaign), and on
          > those pages an e-mail link so if you want to go deeper into it

      Well whadda ya think about me being your campaign manager?
      I have been being tutored by the ghost of PT Barnum, I'll bet
      together we could chew up a few mean cigars. Maybe we could
      even get Bradford to be your speech writer.

          >yea we are probably a lot of like, that's why we're both assholes

      Speaking of that, did you know I'm having a colostomy on Tuesday?
      Shucks, if you don't want to discuss politics, maybe you'd rather
      look into......

          > But, when you sing wrong notes, with some horrible
          > disharmonies, about anthroposophy, I am going throw some
          > harsh words at you, so wear your battle armor, ok?

      Sure...I got my leathers on and my weapon is unsheathed,
      erect and ready for the charge (ahem, forgive me Sigmund)

      Anyway, before we retire to the coliseum, I need to know
      what Anthroposophical misrepresentation I am charged with.

      Betcha can't do it...seeing as how I never claimed to represent
      AP in the first place....but that's OK I just saw Russell Crowe in
      The Gladiator for the 3rd time and I am PUMPED!

      (See attachment)

      Et tu, Commodious? Prepare to taste my metal!

      (Commodious?...Sheesh I just can't get away from
      this potty mouth, today)

      BR

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic