7362Re: [anthroposophy] Back to the Blacksmith

  • Joel Wendt
    Jan 3, 2003
      On Fri, 2003-01-03 at 03:29, Br. Ron wrote:

      > Oh...so you DO want to talk about politics. As you wish.
      > The truth is, I know nothing about your politics, Joel except what
      > I read at: http://ipwebdev.com/hermit/gmg7a.html

      No, I don't want to talk about politics on an anthroposophy list. On an
      anthroposophy list I want to talk about spiritual science. As far as
      ivory towers go, the only reason it looks to you like I am on one is
      because you keep insisting you know something about anthroposophy when
      clearly you know very little.

      I don't think you need to know anything about it by the way, that's a
      choice one get to make. But when you speak of it, and misrepresent it,
      on an anthroposophy list, then don't get your shorts in a knot if
      someone who can see how full of it you are steps on your preconceptions
      and horse pucky.

      Now if I was to try to run music stuff past you, you'd see in a moment I
      was faking it. So when you fake it about anthroposophy, well, you
      deserve what you get.

      Glad to know what you think about my politics given what little you
      know. There's a campaign website (http://ipwebdev.com/campaign), and on
      those pages an e-mail link so if you want to go deeper into it (yea we
      are probably a lot of like, that's why we're both assholes), check it
      out and we can be political off the list.

      But, when you sing wrong notes, with some horrible disharmonies, about
      anthroposophy, I am going throw some harsh words at you, so wear your
      battle armor, ok?

      warm regards,
      joel
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic