7350Re: [anthroposophy] A Modern Spiritual Path [was: Light on the Path - A universal question]

  • Br. Ron
    Jan 3, 2003

      >Br. Ron,

      >There must be more to an AP characterization than this. Come on now.

      >Jeff

      Actully not, Jeff. I am supremely taken by the pearls of Steiner
      and Anthroposophy but those who consider themselves "Anthroposophists"
      generally bore me to tears. (present company excluded of course :-)

      BR

      It is someone who finds strength in identifying with a group...
      nothing more, nothing less. (Which must ultimately put them at
      odds with Anthroposophy itself)

      If Anthroposophy is Steiner's art of finding freedom through the
      process of individualizing, the term "Anthroposophist" must be technically, an oxymoron.

      BR