7338Re: [anthroposophy] Back to the Blacksmith

  • Joel Wendt
    Jan 2, 2003
      Dear Br. Ron,

      Okay, you can say you aren't what your posts read as, and if you think
      that makes a difference, then little point in suggesting otherwise is
      there? But if you sum up all your responses to me all you have done is
      make assertions that you aren't saying what you do say. Whose doing the
      political double talk? As to politics, this is an anthroposophy list,
      not a political list and those are two very different things.

      As to insisting I don't read well, then perhaps you don't write very
      well. Someone want to explain what Br. Ron means here in plain English,
      and why he isn't an isolationist?

      As to quoting Steiner on the ethereal, I don't think I could find
      anything to support your view, when of course you are the one insisting
      you know what is true here. I feel no need to prove to you you don't
      understand the ethereal at all, but you need to prove to me you know
      something about it, rather then assert it.

      One of Steiner's tasks was to lay the foundation for a true science of
      life, which means leading people to how to think about the ethereal so
      that they have real knowledge rather then vague mysticism, which is
      useless for bringing health to life processes.

      What are the Four Ethers? Where are the Ether boundaries (there are
      four - and they meet longitudinally) covering the earth? What is the
      source of the Ethereal Formative Forces? Where does the ethereal
      concentrate on the Plant? What is the relationship between the ethereal
      and projective geometry? Why is the ethereal body of the liver larger
      than the physical organ itself? Are you familiar with Wachschmits
      (sorry for the bad spelling folks) book on the Ethereal Formative Forces
      and the Cosmos? How about Adam's book on Physical and Ethereal Spaces,
      or his truly remarkable Space in the Light of Creation? Have you read
      Adam's and Whicher's The Plant Between the Sun and the Earth? What is
      the relationship between the Sun and the ethereal forces? What is
      negative space? What is the relationship between potentization and
      formative forces? Why does the BD farmer spray small amounts of mists
      over his fields? What is the purpose of the "broadcasting" device
      certain BD farmers now use? How does Margarethe Hauschka's Rhythmical
      Message influence the ethereal body of the human being? What is the
      threefold organism in mammals and man, and how does the ethereal
      influence this form-structure?

      Oh great expert on esoterics, please speak, your fan club is waiting.

      curiouser and curiouser said Alice,
      j.

      On Thu, 2003-01-02 at 16:12, Br. Ron wrote:

      > Hark! Canst thou hear it? The sound of breaking wind
      > in yon far glen where the court hunts by moonlight,
      > .....for Joel hath Wendt and done it again.
      >

      > > In your case, you say you aren't being isolationist, but the
      > > spirit of what you advocate is.
      >

      > Really now?...Hold this envelope to thy bejeweled brow and
      > tell me, oh, Kar-nak! For surely thou hast deeper insights
      > into mine own intentions than I....
      >

      > > The world is far too closely integrated in fact for your
      > > advice to work.
      >

      > But thou hast already demonstrated that thou knowest
      > nothing as to the nature of said advice.
      >
      > I already clearly stated that I wasn't an isolationist but thou
      > hast inferred that I was not telling the truth... Avast!
      >

      > > I can see the emotional sense of it (screw them let
      > > the swim in their own juices), but nations are not
      > > individual people....
      >

      > Joel...you are a real piece. You twist my meaning in
      > a most disingenuous way. If I didn't know better I would
      > almost think that you were a politician or something.
      >
      > Here is a snip from my last post on the subject
      >
      > "We have no business interfering where we aren't wanted.
      > But we have no business NOT interfering where we are
      > genuinely needed, either."
      >
      > Does that sound 'isolationist' to you?
      > A resounding "Nay!" I should proffer!
      >
      > I am convinced that you haven't even read a single thing
      > I have posted anyway. (which is OK...just don't pretend
      > that you have, lest thou appearest as but a Richard Nixon
      > wannabe)
      >

      > > You said as follows: "On a personal level, the etheric matrix is our own
      > > private armor. On a national level, our borders are meant to define
      > > this function." The nature of the ethereal world has no correspondence
      > > to our national borders, which are clearly a convention of human
      > > beings.
      >

      > You are absolutely wrong about this and you better learn this
      > lesson well if you are going to survive the intense changes
      > at hand. I kid you not about this, my friend.
      >
      > "As above so below," remember?
      >
      > The etheric body is, among other things, an "electro-magnetic"
      > boundary which helps to preserve one's individualized integrity.
      > It has much the same function as the ozone layer of
      > the planet which filters out destructive cosmic rays.
      >
      > National boundaries are but larger analogs of the same thing.
      > Humans are not the only entities in the universe in need of protection.
      > Nations are entities too. So are molecules, cells, planets, solar systems
      > and galaxies.
      >
      > I admit that there is a rather large spiritual movement to deceive
      > the innocent into believing these divisions of consciousness
      > shouldn't really exist, but this much I guarantee....such a belief is
      > strictly Luciferic.
      >

      > >What you said above in reply again shows a lack of familiarity
      > > with anthroposophical teachings on the ethereal.
      >

      > Don't play the AP game with me, Joel.
      > I want some evidence where Rudolph Steiner
> [...]
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic