7330Re: [anthroposophy] A Modern Spiritual Path [was: Light on the Path - A universal question]

  • SRC
    Jan 2, 2003
      Dear Ron:

      --- "Br. Ron" <rlloyd@...> wrote:

      > It is someone who finds strength in identifying with a group...
      > nothing more, nothing less. (Which must ultimately put them at
      > odds with Anthroposophy itself)
      >
      > If Anthroposophy is Steiner's art of finding freedom through the
      > process of individualizing, the term "Anthroposophist" must be
      > technically, an oxymoron.

      I'm sympathetic to your point of view.

      I style myself as one who is in love with the Ideal of Freedom. The <ist>
      part of it is one of those messy things that is one of those inevitable
      and necessary things that happens in the world of Form, and I try and stay
      as clear about that as possible.
      It doesn't bug me as much as it used to.

      Oxymoronically yours,

      Stephen

      =====
      Dear Lord, please help me to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

      "The most potent weapon of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed."
      - Steven Biko

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic