6941Re: [anthroposophy] what about sex ? - PBR

  • SRC
    Dec 15, 2002
      Dear Bruce:

      --- "888 <fireofthe12@...>" <fireofthe12@...> wrote:

      > That is also the title of a book by P.B. Randolph, who I forgot to
      > mention before. Thanks for your contribution from the work of
      > Scaligero, I'm sure there are a lot of blanks to be filled in.
      >
      > Randolph was a great friend of Abraham Lincoln:
      > "The German historian, Karl R. H. Frick, suggests that President
      > Lincoln, General A. H. Hitchcock, and other notable Americans were
      > members of the Brotherhood of Eulis,"

      Regarding PBR, a fascinating case - even if a fraction of his biography
      and writings are worthwhile - I would like to see more documentation about
      this supposed friendship of his with Lincoln before I took him at face
      value. Is there anything from Lincoln on this? I know nothing about
      Frick. Could you possibly elaborate?

      PBR had close formative ties to the H. B. of L., which, in turn, was
      (according to the impeccable research of J. Godwin) intimately associated
      with the "Western Lodges" responsible for the "Occult Imprisonment of HPB
      and the at-least partial scuttling of the original impulses of her
      American-based Theosophical Society.

      ??

      Stephen

      =====
      Dear Lord, please help me to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

      "The most potent weapon of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed."
      - Steven Biko

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic