6793Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Mary M and Anfortas

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Dec 9, 2002
      Dear Elaine,

      Let me complementary go here.
      We've been speaking of the Buddha lately, and the "What ails thee?" is really of the Perception in Active COMPASSION Truly.
      The Social that See, that knows the Soul.
      And so I come to you my Friend, seeing you Burdened and I ask, knowing you are carrying a Suffering, "What ails thee?".
      We come here to be in touch with what you said yourself so often: "to have deep concern", to Care. And in the Care lies the Healing, in the Care is the Recognition of Wounds, the PERCEPTION of the OBJECTIVE LIVING BEING (and it's condition) standing beside us.
      And here is also what has been the Wonder of Mary Magdalene. A God-Man came, Christ-Jesus, and this one Knew!
      Knew her Heart her Soul and Worries!
      Knew the REALITY OBJECTIVE
      of her!
      Another Being to Communy with, to Bear, to Share the LIFE.
      And in Freedom come as a Stranger, GOOD, and LOVE so Limitless-Beautifully; Leap of Joy Mary Magdalene!

      But oh the Sorrows of Mary Magdalene when her New Found Spiritual Lover Divine was Bruised, Abused, put on a Cross and Died, the Best Man ever encountered on the Planet, a God-Full-Man!
      Archetypal-Ideal!
      The Cross could not be the end,
      'cause Lord over Everything, Perfect, He Transcends, even over the Greatest Ennemy,
      over Death, the Feat Celestial Turning Point
      Highest Mystery-Possibility, over Death the Victory!

      Halleluiah... ;)

      Danny