6717The Magdalen--Gold or Black?-Re: Mary M and Anfortas

  • elaineupton2001 <elaineupton@hotmail.com>
    Dec 7, 2002
      Hello Bradford and all,

      Thanks, dear Bradford, for every blessed word here.--I'll read and re-
      read your post. Also, I will look for the poem I wrote on the
      Magdalene soon!--More later in reply to your post and also on a
      related theme--Nuestra Senora de Guadelupe (Our Lady of Guadelupe),
      whose special day is soon, and that story (of Senora de Guadelupe
      and the peasant Juan Diego) relates, it seems to me, to the meeting
      of Sentient Soul with Intellectual Soul, and there is the question of
      bringing in the Consciousness Soul today.

      Blessings,
      elaine

      Bradford:
      > Elaine, not only would I hope you find the poem, but there are
      enormous
      > riches you have wrought here and I shall attempt to weave some
      comments
      > about the Occult Vision Grunewald brought in in relation to how the
      > Mary/Sophia in pale, bloodless faint, falling off center of the
      Spine and
> [...]
      imagine, I
      > mean, merely think into the idea of how would such a soul, in such
      linked
      > Initiation of Seeing and Hearing.. how would such an Astral body
      appear out
      > of sheer love? Let me say that St. Francis crossed my mind in
      following
      > Magdalene's love and the Astral body of the Buddha. Naturally this
      might
      > take some of the hot air out of the baloon, but on the other hand,
      in terms
      > of Novel and fiction, one can see such a powerful resonation
      between the
      > pupil who we know adored Buddha and sought his etheric body out in
      a mystery
      > center by the black sea, and we know St. Francis only incarnated
      one other
      > time as a small baby and didn't stay on earth long.. and now works
      with
      > Buddha on Mars. How great is Love? How great is devotion? Also what
      > kindling of each other to attain deeper riches. What a change in
      perspective
      > of how Love remains deeper, burning brighter.. but still Love.
      >
      > But these thoughts are places of higher intuition, not any place
      that the
      > fallen Intellectual Soul has interest in. In fact, the consequences
      of
      > Spiritual Science on thinking, history and the potential of seeing
      things in
      > a new light, is still transforming the world. It still urks souls
      very
      > deeply that they cannot even get on board what deep meaning Kundry
      or
      > Magdalene might reveal in the ability of the Male animus in the
      female body
      > to rise in itself into higher Vetical levels of Initiation. Paving
      the way
      > to see how love grows deeper beyond the sexes into the realm where
      > Initiation is the truest recognition of Love and Devotion, that
      also kindles
      > fruits of higher spriritual development in the vertical regions
      above the
      > Consciousness Soul. For at some point, rising higher means going
      deeper.

      > Thank You Elaine.
      >

      > Magdalene is
      > >the transformed dark womb of Earth, and the darkness becomes
      > >illuminated in Gold--Gold (whose brightness is also expressed in a
      > >kind of white-gold, like the Sun, but it is not an abstract white--
      > >masculine, but touched with the Dark of Earth, thus, the Gold that
      is
      > >deeper). But she is also the redeemer, bringing the
      > >abstract "whiteness" down into the dark realm of the vaginal
      > >mouth/cave and the womb, the warm heart/h of Earth.
      > >
      > >I don't know where the "dumb blond" belongs in world mythology.
      But I