6622Re: [anthroposophy] question about physical Universe

  • DRStarman2001@aol.com
    Dec 5, 2002
      mzyaso@... writes:
      Hello All,
        Recently I read in Steiner's lectures about karma relationships that
        there is no physical matter outside Earth - only at least etheric.
        And he repeated this statement several times. Maybe I incorrectly
        interpreted his words? Or really he thought this way?
      Best regards,
      Myaso                            mailto:mzyaso@...

      ********You read quite correctly, my friend. Matter as it behaves on earth is found only on earth; even on the other planets close to the earth it will be found to behave differently, and it becomes more and more so that further away you go. Our Ahrimanic illusionary science of course believes the exact opposite, and so distorts and misinterprets all the evidence which shows the truth, from sunspots to the braided rings of Saturn; but the surrounding universe is not at all like the three-dimensional picture of it we are able to obtain from within our solar system, and all the proud scientific framework of the life and deaths of stars and grand cosmological schemes built up in the last 200 years or so are the merest fantasy-- -- -- which the beings called the Gnomes, who make it all appear that way, find vastly amusing, as can be found in Steiner's fourth Mystery Play.

      Dr. Starman
      http://www.DrStarman.net
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic