6591Tesseract

  • Br. Ron
    Dec 4, 2002
      Forgive this last post on geometry on this Anthroposophy list.
      It really does relate to our Quest, I think

      As you can see in this glyph of a tesseract,
      the beginnings of the pyramidal formations
      (moving from the outside planes toward the center)

      The Golden Dawn's and PFC's "Cube of Space" assumes the
      observers perception contains this "inside" angular perspective.

      The difference between a cube and a hypercube,
      (tesseract) is quite simply the addition of human
      consciousness.

      This adds the variable of 'Time' or growth which is the
      most obvious quality of all 4D geometries.

      Love

      BR

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic