6552Re: Political posts and bulletin board use

  • 888
    Dec 2, 2002
      Dear Jeff,
      > It would be nice not to further clutter this voluminous group with
      non spiritually oriented posts and have it used as political or
      social bulletin board. A spiritually oriented insight on a social or
      political trend is fine and more in tune with the intention of the
      >group.( a link reference can be used to point those interested to an
      >article).

      Yes, I would ask that listmembers make an effort to connect their
      posts to the list topic rather than just post newspaper articles. And
      rather than post the whole thing, why not take out the relevant
      points and then add the link.

      Greetings,
      Bruce

      Moderator