6511Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Rudolf Steiner on "the MultiCult"

  • LilOleMiss
    Nov 29, 2002
      Dear Dr. Starman,

      Thanks for your words of wisdom, lightsearcher1, and your great analysis, Dr. Starman. It seems to me it might be possible to begin to sense an atmosphere now and then leading away from the leftist "non-thinking" moral relativists, and especially so in this nutzo state of California where it seems most prevalent of all. Your words are right on, IMHO, and even though this is the only state in the US to have retained it's shopworn blatently blind so-called thinking during the last election, I was shocked to realize the outrage expressed on that most extremely liberal leftist campus of UC Berkeley simply because one of the deans resigned due to a common "moral lapse!" tsk - now what *is* this world coming to? Surely not to any measure of common sense?! Shudder! But one can hope and that's what I seem to sense more and more often as well as a far lessened sense of "forced down our throats" unfounded guilt derived from others' unrealities.

      Blessings,

      Sheila

      <snip>
      Palestine or somewhere not making enough money, or whatever other lame excuse is attempted!
           I'm not quite sure how long the appeal to white liberal self-guilt is going to work either, with the old saw that all these people are doing this because of something that we did to them and that therefore we should stand around feeling guilty instead of trying to protect more innocent people. The left-wing media will keep trying to play at that way, but unfortunately with the Internet and talk radio, they no longer have the monopoly they used to enjoy. The anger at injustice they are trying to suppress keeps coming out.
          Moral relativists stood by while Hitler took over in Nazi Germany and justified everything Stalin did till long after his death. On college campuses, where the prohibition of free thinking is most advanced, the left is still refusing to allow any emotional reaction at ALL to mass murder to be shown, much less moral disapproval, but not all human beings have had their souls surgically removed as the Master of this movement desired. I don't think he's going to win this one. He's going to keep growing more and more powerful until the final confrontation with him, but he's going to lose a few along the way.

      lightsearcher1@... writes:

      By Mark Steyn:
      In the case of those Muslim ghettoes in Sydney, in Oslo, in Paris, in
      Copenhagen and in Manchester, multiculturalism means that the worst
      attributes of Muslim culture -- the subjugation of women -- combine
      with the worst attributes of Western culture -- licence and self-
      gratification.
      <snip>

      ---