4443Re: reasons for hope?

  • studioeditions2002
    Aug 3, 2002
      Don't spend too much time on the educate-yourself.org site. I think
      if all the facts on this site were put into a bag of salt, with only
      the true facts able to be shaken out, there wouldn't be a large
      harvest -- there would be some precious truths though. What's written
      about the "Knights Templar" contradicts severely what RS said about
      them in his lectures. There's a serious problem in simple logic, with
      sweeping all-encompassing statements about ALL wealthy political
      figures and nearly All government. Who would want to spend much time
      and energy to extract the elements of truth in this "extreme zone,"
      wrapped in opaque clouds of paranoia, as much if not more anxiety
      generated as it's seeking to alleviate? In my perusal of this site, I
      sensed a lack of balance; I did not come across any references to
      Christ to balance so much that is written about Satan. Humanity has
      Christ for all satanic confrontation; after all, Satan is a god. I
      would need to search further, but then again...

      There have been several books over the past several decades about the
      use of children in satanic rituals. I recall one written by one of
      the children who survived into adulthood. But to imply that ALL law
      enforcement in the US, the FBI for example, is doing nothing about it
      and is even conspiratorily involved... Feet washing is needed here,
      and a lot of other washing as well. Salt's good for this.

      Christ is the Hope of the World. And John's Revelation reveals that
      good, or the aims of the proper spiritual guidance for the evolvement
      of humanity will triumph on Earth. The White Horseman who returns for
      the Battle of Armageddon is humanity with the Higher Self developed
      and able to be effective on Earth, ruling not out of egotism but with
      "the iron rod" of the developed Higher Self. The White Horseman of
      old was humanity given the crown of the king, but who had not earned
      it and did not deserve it -- hence increasing social and personal
      decadence through the red, black and pale horses. The White Horseman
      is man who has earned his kingly crown to rule through the emergence
      of the Higher Self. "Lord of Lord and King of Kings" - the Higher
      Self of humanity within each developed soul, written on the thigh,
      physical man, limbs and will. This will take a lot longer than
      2003.

      Martha

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic