4174Re: [anthroposophy] Back on track

  • Carol
    Jul 17 11:14 AM
      I hardly remember well, but I think that the material that
      SOP added to "initiate nw mysteries" was worked out
      intellectualy, via deduction and induction; I don't remember
      it coming across as if he was using spiritual vision to write
      the book. My impression is that he was trying to follow
      Steiners advice and use clear thinking to support and add to
      spiritual knowledge...

      SOP is fine, but his book against tomberge is embarrasing-
      not that it shouldnt have been written or that Tomb shouldnt
      be criticised, but SOP comes across as childlike in his
      attack...

      Carol

      http://autos.yahoo.com
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic