4154Re: Prokofieff - Gordienko

  • fireofthe12
    Jul 16, 2002
      Dear Sheila,
      > Something is wrong here with this individual and I don't know what
      else to
      > do except either ignore this or bring it to your attention.

      Thank you for bringing a little humour to the list- as
      requested.

      I suspect Joel is a little upset that you haven't read the late Miss
      Gordienko's book; or at least held it in your hands.... or as Lewis
      Carroll put it:

      "Let the jury consider their verdict," the King said, for about the
      twentieth time that day.
      "No, no!" said the Queen. "Sentence first–verdict afterwards."
      "Stuff and nonsense!" said Alice loudly. "The idea of having the
      sentence first!"
      "Hold your tongue!" said the Queen, turning purple.
      "I won't!" said Alice.
      "Off with her head!" the Queen shouted at the top of her voice.
      Nobody moved.
      "Who cares for you?" said Alice (she had grown to her full size by
      this time). "You're nothing but a pack of cards!"

      As to further discussion on authors and books, I suggest listmembers
      will be handicapped in expressing their views if they haven't
      actually read the aforesaid.

      Remember also, that it is a requirement of the sixfold path that we
      be open to new ideas, new possibilties.

      Sincerely,
      Bruce
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic