      From: VALENTINA BRUNETTI
      Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 12:26 PM
      To: anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: R: [anthroposophy] Back on track

      Dear List.
      having read Gordienko's book about Prokofieff I find  that- from a formal
      standpoint-   Joel's review about it -  is correct. .
      I have also to remark a further issue,-since Joel did say nothing about it-
      and precisely the fact that Gordienko is- in the same time- critical ALSO
      of Tomberg's work and personality.
      So you have not to think that the Russian writer - who died few months
      after having write the book about SOP- was a kind of Tomberg's supporter.
      The above reflections have obviously nothing to do with the inner merit of
      the book itself, that's a different issue about which every listmate of
      "good will" , if interested in it, will be able to grasp his own one's
      opinion.
      Andrea