4133Re: [anthroposophy] Prokofieff - Gordienko

  • Joel Wendt
    Jul 16, 2002
      Dear Shelia,

      I take it you haven't read the book and like other occasions (although
      not always) don't know what you are talking about.

      You do have a nice political turn of phrase, when you want to avoid an
      issue. Ever think about going into politics?

      warm regards,
      joel