382Re: Book recommendation needed

  • 888
    Jan 12, 2000
      Dear Maria,
      >As I'm only a novice to the works of Steiner I would like to have your
      suggestion of the first book(s) I should read on the subject.

      Though purists would say go for "Theosophy", KOTHW is the better seller.
      "At the Gates of Spiritual Science" (a lecture series) is somewtimes

      Read lectures for free at

      >I have come to know of Antroposophy when seeking knowledge on how to
      keep my baby son in good health and good spirit, but now I would like to
      know more about the essential thoughs.

      Have you read "The Incarnating Child" by Joan Salter?

      Best Wishes,