3815update from Kytka at WISH

  • waldorfinspired
    Jun 6 10:37 AM
      Hello Dear Friends~

      I wanted to let you know that I made several major changes to the
      WISH site and I have uploaded about 55 NEW pages of all original
      content under the NEW COLUMN called "Ask Kytka". You can access it
      on the left border of all of the site's pages where you'll see my
      lovely portrait - courtesy of my son. :-)

      I wanted also to ask you to please set aside some time and read a
      letter I wrote to all of my friends at the following,

      http://www.waldorfhomeschoolers.com/mission.htm

      It is a serious letter and I would really appreciate you taking the
      time to read it in full...
      I look forward to hearing your thoughts....

      Thanks again and bright blessings to you,
      Kytka Jezek, CCE, ND, PhD, RMT. MOM!

      www.waldorfhomeschoolers.com
      "The world is a dangerous place to live, not because
      of the evil people but because of the good people who
      won't do anything about it." - Albert Einstein