3795Re: [anthroposophy] Re: A Question of interstellar Beings

  • DRStarman2001@aol.com
    Jun 4, 2002
      In a message dated 6/2/2002 1:16:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time, pacbay@... writes:

      If someone says UFO and alien phenomena is the product of deceptive advanced Beings then there should be some proof in the evidence. Unfortunately what is evidence is not just perception and reports by one person per incident. If 20 people see the same thing and its recorded on film that is different. A step further would be, of course, when a material object of unknown composition and features is discovered around an incident. This is very hard to explain within the deception model. Spiritual beings do not leave material evidence of their activity.

      *******We've been over this before, Jeff. You're imposing a dualism here. Read the work of Constable, John Keel, and Jaques Vallee for the evidence, especially Constable, whose experiments can be and have been duplicated. Apparitions of "Mary" above the church in Zeitoun, Egypt, in 1968 were seen by hundreds and photographed. Does that make her "material"?
         As I said to you before, it's good to recall that the condensation of energy forms into materiality is the natural role of Ahrimanic beings. The renegade ones are superb at it.

      Dr. Starman
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic