3785R: [anthroposophy] Re: A Question of interstellar Beings

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Jun 3, 2002

      Dear List

      I’ll try to put in front of our attention some further sketch, having previously said about the Constable’s book in which he classifies ufos in two main families: a critter ,  animal-like one and a machine-like (with deep occult meanings due to his links with the underworld that Steiner calls “8th sphere, see below) one.

       Well. the first of these insights is able to link with some Jeff’s remarks but I want to add something  else.

      If some spiritual power is able to create matter, some other “reversed” spiritual power is able to create a kind of “matter” ( no question  about in how much  earthly time this kind of “matter” takes shape and “lives” , Jeff, we are not talking about “yoga”  or “magic” we are discussing of powerful Spiritual beings!) now using the material human thinking remnants too and giving them shape according to those materialistic contents. That’ a consequence of the 8th Sphere building process  and I believe that is the crux of UFO phenomena. We can also assume that in this Hindrancers’ building there should be  a kind of “technology”, but now we have also to admit that we are facing new  perception with “old” concepts… …..

       Another short sketch:if we are believers in the a actual , “airforce”  or spaceship nature of ufo we have to admit that they don’t  really “fly”.   They appear and disappear, or, sometimes ,they “write in the atmosphere” with the strangest traiectories that have  no link with what we call “aereonautics”.

      To be continued….(??)

      Andrea