      From: Carol
      Sent: Saturday, June 01, 2002 7:23 PM
      Subject: Re: [anthroposophy] Re: A Question of interstellar Beings

      Jeff,

      I'm not aware of anything that has been proven outside of
      occult claims; it seems to me that all occult claims require
      a proof that will always be unsatisfactory to those looking
      with modern scientific filters.

      But I don't think it is hard to imagine that material is the
      product of spirit; in fact I'm sure that you have your own
      forms of proof that material isn't the starting point of
      creative activity.  So, if you've got those proofs in your
      back pocket, link them up with the idea that non-material
      beings from other planets are a few steps ahead of us in
      those regards.

      Of course it is also easy to imagine material beings flying
      material crafts across the universe; it's just hard to
      believe all of these people who are spending time with the
      aliens at night aren't interacting with beings working in the
      lurkings of the subconscious...

      they both must be accurate descriptions of something...

      carol