3777Re: [anthroposophy] Re: A Question of interstellar Beings

  • Morgan Vierheller
    May 31, 2002

      Jeff, Carol, Anyone else:)

      I have just read the St. John's Imagination in The Four Seasons and the Archangels and it brought up something that relates to our question.  First; are WE not such beings as Carol describes?
      Do we not use the material available to use to gain a material form
      for each of our "lives?"  Do we ensoul a physical form or do the three arise together (body, soul, spirit)?
      And, secondly, if the first assumption is possible, could we not go to another planet assume whatever shape is possible and have that kind of experience.
      Are we inextricably tied to this planet?
      As I write this, I look at my bookshelf and see Spiritual Beings
      "staring' me back in the face daring me to look inside and answer my own question.

      It is somehow more beneficial to have a conversation.

      Blessings (I hope I haven't made a great muddle)

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic