3697Re: R: [anthroposophy] the book

  • Bayou Blue
    May 4, 2002
      Dear Andrea,

      hmmm - no, I haven't read Gordienko's book - uh - now I'm not sure what to
      think here: I either should have read it or my statement "much wisdom" isn't
      deserved while a description of "cynical" might be? Tell me which? Oh, well,
      there's wisdom in all things, whether positive or negative. At least
      luciferius answered when no one else would, and that's a plus! Thank you,
      Andrea.

      BB